Bean Bag Tournament Booklet 2018
- 2018 Tournament a huge success. Thanks again to our Sponsors and Donors.
- The event raised $10,000 to benefit the food pantry and the Spella Education Award.
- More than 27 Lions worked the event including our two newest Lions, Lions Mike and Fred.
- We had a full complement of 32 teams.
- Half the teams were from local businesses.
- 41 Raffle prizes awarded, valued at $6400.
- The new Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Chamber director stopped by to introduce herself and to talk of future partnership projects.
- The Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Fire and Rescue Squads Union Local 3985, a Silver Sponsor, had a strong presence with eight firefighters and three pieces of equipment.
- Eight Lioness teams played and purchased raffle tickets.